This item has been shown 41 times.
Buy from a TRUSTED Seller:
- 99% + response rating
- Paypal Verified
- Better Business Bureau Member
- Satisfaction guaranteed
General Info | Payment Info | Shipping Info | Return Policy | FAQs | Contact Us
Search our store in titles & descriptions
Note: may have extra details on this item above and below our listing. In case of conflicting information, please contact us for clarification.
2 NEW PC War SIM Game Wings Over Vietnam+Elite Warriors
Condition: Brand New
Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Vietnam Attack Pack includes two Vietnam war titles where you experience classic warbirds in action as they battle in the war-ravaged skies of North Vietnam with over 12 authentically accurate aircraft with historical loadouts and munitions used in the Vietnam War in Wings Over Vietnam. in Elite Warriors Vietnam evade human trackers, enemy patrols and masses of security forces - learn what it is like to be hunted by a relentless, determined foe. Explore the mysterious Ho Chi Minh Trail, raid North Vietnamese bases, truck pars, and supply dumps hidden deep in Laos.
Wings Over Vietnam recreates the intense air combat experience in the skies over North Vietnam at the height of the air campaign during the Vietnam War. Fly in historical missions including the Rolling Thunder campaign of 1965-1968 to the hard-hitting blows of the 1972 Linebacker II operations. Fight your way through North Vietnamese air defense during the Christmas B-52 bombing campaign, the air battle that brought North Vietnam to the edge of defeat.
Over 12 authentically accurate aircraft with historical loadouts and munitions used in the Vietnam War including:
- F-4 Phantom II
- A-4 Skyhawk
- F-100 Super Sabre
- A-6 Intruder
- F-105 Thunderchief
- A-7 Corsair II
- F-8 Crusader Fully scalable single and multiplayer gameplay from novice to experienced s im pilot.
- Perform naval or marine air combat missions from "Yankee Station", launchin g off either Kitty Hawk or Essex Class (Modernized) aircraft carriers. Take off from Air Force bases in Thailand to engage North Vietnamese MiGs during MIGCAP operations.
- Lead successful air-to-ground missions targeting power plants, bridges, air bases, and naval facilities. Take part in "Wild Weasel" missions against the massive North Vietnamese SAM defenses!
- Go "downtown" as you perform missions into the heart of the North Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, and its fearsome air-defense network!
- Fly a full combat campaign of sequential missions as a U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, or U.S. Navy pilot. Win decorations, awards, and promotions with each successful mission.
- Accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and enemy AI.
- From the developers of the highly successful European Air War and Strike Fighters: Project 1.
- Fly in historical missions including Rolling Thunder, Linebacker II operations, and the Christmas B-52 bombing campaign.
- Simulation gameplay of air combat during Vietnam War
- Accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and enemy AI
- Experience historical missions and air-to-ground missions
- Fly as a U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, or U.S. Navy pilot
- Single and multiplayer gameplay from novice to experienced
Requirements: Windows Me, 2000, XPPentium III / Athlon 600MHz processor or better 128 MB of RAM DirectX 9 supported 3D Graphics Card with 32MB Video Memory or better 500 MB free Hard Drive space Mouse and keyboard with support for joystick, throttle and rudder controls 56.6 kbps or better Internet connection for online play CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
Elite Warriors: Vietnam - Before There was a Delta Force, There was a SOG.
The Vietnam War's most highly classified special operations were preformed by the Studies and Observations Group. Consisting of primarily US Army Special Forces "Green Berets," SOG warriors fought secret missions deep behind enemy lines.
Infiltrate deep into Laos with your Green Beret and Montagnard teammates, hunted by the trackers and bloodhounds, outnumbered at times 100-to-1. Rescue downed pilots, ambush convoys, seize enemy prisoners, discover targets for air attacks, and direct air strikes. See why SOG veterans went on to found Delta Force and in the work of secret operations, remain the stuff of legends.
- Operating in the most dangerous conditions imaginable SOG commandos matched wits with an unrelenting foe!
- Take part in the top secret world of Black Ops unconventional warfare.
- Engage in highly classified operations throughout Southeast Asia.
- Eight realistic campaigns that take place in multiple phases.
- Uses Combat Patrol techniques learned in Vietnam and still valid today.
- Team Building Train and equip your team and then lead them on covert missions.
- Exciting Deathmatch and Cooperative Modes.
- BONUS! Included on the game CD is an excerpt from the critically-acclaimed book, Secret Commandos, written by Major John L. Plaster.
- Windows Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 875 MB free Hard Drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD ROM drive
- DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- 64 MB DirectX? 9 compatible Video Card
- Requires DirectX 9.0c
- Broadband Internet connection required for online play.
Click here to see many more Games in our store sometimes at lower prices than our regular listings. Search for your favorite Title, Platform or Game genre. Purchase more than one item and save on shipping.
- Images are shown to illustrate the product for sale, however on very rare occasions the cover art may be different.
- ALL products we sell are Factory Originals. We do NOT sell copies or bootlegs.
- Most Console Videos Games we sell are NTSC format (compatible only with NTSC systems which are generally systems sold in North America including the USA & Canada), however.....
- Playstation 3, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP (GBA-SP), Nintendo DS, Sony Playstation Portable (PSP) and some XBOX 360 games are non-region specific and will work on any system worldwide.
- We do not distinguish between Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits and Original versions of console games because they are essentially the same game, often with the same UPC code. If you are a collector and this is important to you please contact us before purchasing.
- ALL COMPUTER SOFTWARE & GAMES are non-region specific and will work on any computer worldwide. Please check the system requirements shown in the listing to be sure the product is compatible with your computer. We are not responsible for compatibility issues.
- When in doubt please contact us before buying.
- response policy - We leave 5 star POSITIVE response immediately after we receive your cleared payment. We would be most grateful if you would take time to leave us the same 5 star POSITIVE response when you receive your order. This lets us that your shipment has arrived safely, and you are satisfied. If there are any problems, please report them to us before leaving response. We want to have a positive outcome to EVERY sale and we work with all our customers to try to resolve any issues and achieve this goal. Our near 100% response rating demonstrates our commitment to this.
- We combine purchases to save you shipping charges! Multi-item orders will be charged the highest 1st item shipping cost & then the additional item cost for all others. Please wait until all of your purchases are completed - then you can checkout and ALL your items will be automatically combined for shipping and discounts!!!
- After your purchase you may pay instantly using... Credit cards, eChecks or your account balance through PayPal. Immediate payment is required on all our listings. This allows us to ship your item(s) asap - usually the same or next business day.
- SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS
- We normally ship the next business day (excludes weekends & holidays)
- Please check ourFAQspage for more shipping information.
You may return most items within 14 days of receipt, for an replacement (same title only) or a refund if a replacement is unavailable. All shipping and handling costs are non-refundable, except in the event that the return is a result of our error or the item is defective. In those cases, we'll also pay reasonable return shipping costs via regular mail.
If there is a problem with your purchase, please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth resolution to the issue.
- Please contact us ASAP using the Ask a question link near the top of all our listings to explain the problem. We will respond to you via email and will provide return instructions at the same time. NOTE that we require all items to be returned to us for inspection or testing if necessary. Please do not return the item until you have received instructions.
- We do not accept returns of the following:
- Any item missing the serial number or UPC.
- Any item with missing parts.
- Any NEW item (ordered in error) that has been opened or missing a security seal (if originally present).
- Any item that is broken or obviously damaged by the customer.
- Any items with a missing or used key code.
- If we are unable to replace your item, a refund will be issued.