This item has been shown 317 times.
- In-depth strategy game covering almost every aspect of real-world business
- Develop your own technology or acquire it from another company
- Choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market
- Vivid 3D graphics show off a bustling city environment
- New multi-player game for up to 7 players
At the heart of Capitalism II is a sophisticated game design that's been
expanded and refined since the original version of Capitalism was
released in 1995. Both Capitalism games were designed by Trevor Chan,
who is also the creator of the Seven Kingdoms games, which innovatively
combine real-time strategy combat with Civilization-style empire
building. The core of Capitalism is straightforward: The object is to
create businesses that buy, produce, or sell products and reinvest the
profits to boost revenue and to diversify into new regions and products.
Businesses are as customizable as you might hope. You don't need to
devote one whole store to aspirin and another to cough syrup--there's a
manageable four product slots you can allocate. Each business is made up
of nine building blocks, such as crop growing, manufacturing,
purchasing, sales, and advertising, but there are hundreds of easily
searchable premade templates, so a working furniture factory is only a
few clicks away.