This item has been shown 18 times.
This game is part of a large game lot purchased from a major retailer. It has never been played , and it is in perfect condition. 90% of these games are factory sealed and the other 10% are resealed by the retailer.
If anything purchased from me is not satisfactory,I will give a 100% refund as long as the product is returned in the same condition as it was sent out in.