This item has been shown 1141 times.
New in White Paper Sleeve, No Box or Manuals, the instructions are on the disk in PDF format. We buy our software straight from the manufacturer at discounted prices. To get these prices, we purchase them without boxes, this cuts our cost way down and saves a treeand we pass the saving straight on to you. If you want the box or jewel case edition, you will have to buy elsewhere. We do combine shipping @ $1.00 per each additional item.
Works with XP and Vistaand Windows 7
Fast Lanes Bowling
Fast Lanes Bowling is a ten-pin, bowling, computer game combining realistic bowling gameplay and physics with bowling alleys set in colorful fantasy environments.
The game allows players to bowl casually or partake in tournament modes, competing against computer-controlled opponents. Other modes such as Golf, Skins, and Challenge are available, which change the way the player bowls by using different scoring systems or different pin placements. In tournament mode, the aim is to beat the computer opponents, whilst the rest of the game gives players targets to achieve to improve their own bowling skills.
A range of friendly characters are available for players to choose from, with fantasy bowling alleys to play in, including a tropical island, Moon base, Medieval Castle, and ancient Egypt, with 12 similarly themed environments in total.
The game combines realistic bowling and accurately simulated physics, with stylized 3D graphics and fun fantasy locales.
- Ultra realism: experience the most realistic bowling simulation to date with lifelike, intricately modeled, high-polygon characters rendered in lavishly detailed 3D environments.
- Physically impressive: control the strength, accuracy, position, and spin of every throw! Fast Lanes Bowling sports the most accurate real-time pin and ball physics model of any bowling game to date!
- Characters for all occasions: Choose from eight male and female characters. Then personalize them to suit your own game by modifying any one of their four attributes.
- Fantastical: Play in such fantasy locations as ancient Egypt, a Moon base, or aboard a Pirate ship! Knock down all ten pins in a total of 12 extremely detailed environments!
- Are you game?: a total of six game-play modes, including Open Play, Tournament, Skins, Challenge, Golf, and Practice modes, will test your bowling skills to the limit.
System Requirements for Windows:
Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP,Vista and 7, Pentium 200MHz processor or faster, 64 MB RAM, 45 MB free hard disk space, 800 x 600 display, 16-bit color