This item has been shown 361 times.
Four NASCAR games: Nascar Racing, Nascar 98, Nascar 99, & Nascar 2000
Discs are resurfaced. One case has a crack on the front, two others have missing hinge tabs but otherwise are intact.
Thank you for viewing my listing. I appreciate all good buyers and will leave response accordingly:)
1. All disc-based games have been visually inspected and/or mechanically resurfaced when necessary, but at this time volume makes individual testing tootime consuming. All used games are sold as-is - specifics such as disc, case, or instruction manual condition are included inlisting description. Cases may have labels or residue.All cartridge games are sold as is. I do accept returns in the event of a non-functioning game, but I implore you to be sure it is the game and not the system you're using to play it. Some game systems (PS2 and Xbox, notoriously) will have more trouble if the disc reader is failing.
2. Returns - all returns must be SHIPPED within SEVEN days of your receipt. Longer periods of time will not be allowed. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer but a full refund for initial purchase will be made.
**SHIPPING AND PAYMENT**
1) PAYPAL: PAYPAL is my only acceptable payment method. All PayPal orders are shipped directly to the PayPal approved address listed with the PayPal payment. Please check with PayPal to verify this address prior to making payment. Orders cannot be modified or cancelled once payment has been received. The buyer will be responsible for any shipping fees or recovery costs associated with an undeliverable or old/bad address.
1a) Paypal E-checks - I have had a lot of bad experiences with E-checks and would drastically prefer not to be paid this way. If payment is delayed, your items shipping may also be delayed!! Also, your item will not ship until paypal has notified me that the e-check has cleared.
2) Packing and handling charges are included in the shipping estimate. I make a point of packing ahead of time so as to have an accurate weight for shipping estimates. I vastly prefer US Postal shipping, as I live in a small town and the only UPS shipper is independantly owned.
2a) Handling charges are allowed by , and are applied through official software. I try to keep the costs low,but some materials must be purchased.If you object totheadditional cost, I apologize but I try to keepit as low as possible.If you are rude about it (as has been the case before), I will definitely not sell to you. If you object but are polite, Iwill work with you.
2b) Post office supplies -I am aware that the USPS offersfree materials. However, theyare for PRIORITY MAIL ONLY. This is actually, in the case of most of my merchandise, a MORE expensive way to ship. I package and weigh items individually, and thus almost always charge less due to calculated shipping. I prefer to send first class or media mail (as applicable)instead, as they are cheaper and nearly as fast. Most of my materials are either purchased from office supply vendors or occasionally recycled.
2c) Packing supplies - At this time I am just starting to sell commercially, and in the interest of both resource and cost I am recycling some materials for packing. This means many of my listings will NOT have a handling charge, as they will included common packing materials such as newspaper, plastic bags, etc. I endeavor to make sure all packages are SECURE, so that your item will arrive in the condition it was listed in.
2d) Poster shipping - If the item you are offerding on is a poster, there will be a MINIMUM of $2 extra handling for the cost of the tube.I usuallybuy them new because I have no other option, so unfortunately the cost must be passed on.
3) Depending on the item, I can combine shipping but I reserve the right to do so on a case-by-case basis - some items are not easily repacked because they are somewhat fragile.
4) The US Post Office has revised their rules on Media Mail; however many of the items I offer are eligible so I will continue to offer it on those that meet the criteria. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PC OR CONSOLE SOFTWARE. There was a ruling in 2009 that officially states these items are not eligible. Media Mail is subject to inspection by the Post Office and therefore I refuse to violate their rule.
5) response - I hope that all buyers will contact me about problems prior to leaving response - I am willing to work with you and want you to be happy with your purchase. All positive response is appreciated, and I do leave positive response for all my buyers that deserve it!
6) Allergy information: I operate from my home and havea cat! I do my best to keep his fur out of people's merchandise, but there is the possibility of stray hairs.In the case of shirts, short of machine washing, I can't guarantee that the item is completely free of fur. I'd rather not do this as it would reduce collectible value. Please contact me if there is a problem with this possibility.
7) DO NOT EMAILTOREQUEST REMOVAL OF AN ITEM FROM AN sale OR LISTING IN ORDER TO SELL IT TO YOU OFF OF . ALL SUCH REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.
8) Full payment MUST be received no later than 7 days after sale's end
***INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL REQUIRE EXTRA SHIPPING & HANDLING, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HEAVY.***
Attention International Buyers: All console games like PS2 and Wii games are NTSC version (UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED)which is for play in the US, Canada, and Latin America only. Handheld games like Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, and Gameboy titles are non-region specific and will play in any game unit regardless of where you live. Please make sure you can play these games before purchasing.
Also - international buyers,Imust fill out customs forms accurately based on your information,andSaxongamesny is not responsible for any international customs charges or fees.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
On Aug-16-12 at 21:48:18 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!