This item has been shown 108 times.
My HomeSchool Delights Presents....
THE OREGON TRAIL PIONEER ADVENTURES
THE LEARNING COMPANY SOFTWARE
3-CD Rom Set in Jewel Case with Booklet ~ 3rd Edition
- Minimal operating system: Windows 95 or Mac. Please be sure that your system will load these - some newer operating systems may not. Release date on discs is 1997.
- Great way to learn history while playing a game! Enchanting characters. Challenging situations. Rich game environment. High-quality graphics and sound. Progressive skill levels and game segments can be customized to meet your child's individual needs.
- For one IN: Great supplement for elementary grades when studying American history, Oregon Trail.
- APPROPRIATE AGES/GRADES: Ages 10 and up
- CONDITION DETAILS: USED Excellent. Booklet looks new. Discs show only very minor signs of use. Case is very good - small crack on one corner.
Please bookmark our store and visit often to see all our items!
My HomeSchool Delights
We've been homeschooling since 1996 and are especially fond of offering literature-based curriculum and living-books such as those endorsed by Charlotte Mason, Ambleside Online, Sonlight, Five In A Row, TruthQuest History, Veritas Press, Beautiful Feet, My Father's World, Tapestry of Grace, a Thomas Jefferson Education, etc. In addition, we sell traditional textbook curriculum, such as A Beka and Bob Jones, various educational resources, reference books, activity workbooks, craft books, audiobooks, DVDs, baby & toddler clothing, supplies, and toys!
Terms of Sale:
EXCEPT FOR BRAND NEW ITEMS OR ITEMS CURRENTLY ON SALE, ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE LISTINGS PURCHASED AT BUY IT NOW PRICES ARE DISCOUNTED 10%! IN ADDITION, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, WE HAVE FREE BOOKS AVAILABLE WITH ANY ORDER. CLICK ON THE STORE LINK FOR DETAILS!
My Criteria for Judging Disc Condition
- New - As stated - never used; likely in shrink wrap
- Like New - Excellent, well-cared-for. Barely any surface wear noticeable; minor shelf wear to case.
- Very Good - Mild surface wear, light scratches possibly present; case inserts may be missing from DVDs; some shelf wear to case & packaging; may be ex-library.
- Good - Some surface wear/scratches present, i.e. average wear; inserts may be missing; average case wear; may be ex-library.
- Acceptable - It would be rare for me to list a disc as acceptable unless the case is missing or badly damaged. Inserts will be missing. I will not list a disc unless its surface condition is at least good. It would be the packaging causing the downgrade.
- We request payment within 48 hours of the close of the listing. If you need more time, please just let us know. If we have no communication at all from you within 4 days of the close of the listing, will automatically open an unpaid item case.
- PayPal only - credit cards accepted through PayPal.
- We make every possible effort to ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payments. Economy (media, book rate) packages typically take 5-10 business days to arrive, First Class, usually 3-5, and Priority 2-3. Upgrade to Priority if you are in a hurry.
- Delivery confirmation and tracking are included in the postage cost, and sent to you in our email notice of shipment.
- We pack carefully in poly bubble mailers or in boxes with packing peanuts and/or bubble wrap.
- We do not ship Internationally. US, its territories, and US military addresses only.
MULTIPLE PURCHASES & COMBINED SHIPPING
- Shipping gladly combined on items purchased within 3 days of each other as long as you wait to make one payment for all. Cost is based upon the total weight of the items. Please be sure to wait for our combined invoice before paying, in order to receive the highest discount and best Priority mail option.
- Purchase the items offered in 4 or more of our qualifying listings at Buy It Now prices, and receive combined shipping PLUS a 10% discount if you wait for our invoice and then make one payment for all.
QUESTIONS & COMMUNICATION
- Contact us any time - always ask before purchasing if something isn't clear to you.
- After we receive an order, you will typically receive 3 emails: to confirm the order, acknowledge the payment, and notify you of shipment. If you do not receive them, then either they are going to your SPAM folder or there is a glitch at during that time.
SATISFACTION & response
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. You can let us know that you are pleased by leaving positive response after you receive your item. We'll do the same for you!
- We try to carefully examine every item we sell and describe it thoroughly and honestly. If we overlook something, or if your opinion differs from ours when you receive it, please let us know. It is never our intention to misrepresent an item. We will accept returns or offer partial refunds as the case requires, and are happy to work with you. We just need your communication in order to do so.
- If you are not 100% happy with every aspect of your purchase, or just have questions, please let us know before you leave response. This gives us an opportunity to talk to you and fix things for you. We are always happy to work with folks to make things right.