This item has been shown 155 times.
BRAND NEWFACTORY SEALEDWARHAMMER, 40,000 DAWN OF WAR II GOLD EDITION
(Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War 2 Gold Edition)2 PC GAMESINCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- WARHAMMER 40,000 DAWN OF WAR II (2)
- WARHAMMER 40,000 DAWN OF WAR II (2) CHAOS RISING
Enter the grim darkness of the future where
there is only war, in the Gold Edition of the acclaimed real-time strategy PC
game franchise, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II. Including both the original
game, Dawn of War II, and the standalone expansion Dawn of War: Chaos Rising,
the Dawn of War II Gold Edition challenges players to use the Space Marines to
defend humanity from a variety of ravenous alien factions, as well as the
traitorous Chaos Space Marines. The Gold Edition contains two single player
campaigns, five factions to command in online multiplayer, a co-op gameplay
options and more.
Wahammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2:Defend the Imperium of
It is the distant future and the Imperium of Man has spread across
the entire galaxy, but our days of expansion are long past. Once, when the
Emperor lead in battle, and the Imperium was unstoppable. Those days are no
more. The Emperor has withdrawn to Earth to rule from his Golden Throne, leaving
a thousand wars of attrition in his name where defenders die by the billions.
There is little hope for support from Earth and humanity is losing the battle
for survival. The only chance lies with the Space Marines, genetically modified
warriors of superhuman ability and the pinnacle of human potential. But the
Space Marines are few, the galaxy is large and enemies are countless. The
situation is most dire in sub-sector Aurelia. It is from this cluster of worlds
on the very edge of the Imperium that came the Blood Ravens, a chapter of the
Emperor's own Space Marines. Now savage aliens seek to overrun the sector, and
break the Blood Ravens once and for all. Captain Davian Thule and a handful of
Space Marines lead the raw recruits defending these worlds. Yet, another Space
Marine prepares to join this desperate battle, a newly promoted commander, ready
to lead in our darkest hour. You are this Space Marine.
Key Game Features
- Simplified Entry Point – Whether you're new to the RTS genre or a
seasoned veteran, Dawn of War II gets you into the action quickly and easily.
Learn the game at your own pace and get ready to save the galaxy.
- Brutal Front-line Action and Tactics – Get straight into the action
and experience intense melee and devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee
sync-kills to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents - using dynamic
and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- An Epic Single Player Campaign – Command an elite Space Marine strike
force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you
progress through the game.
- Persistent Long-term Goals – Customize your Space Marines with
persistent leveling and unlockable special abilities. Equip them with the
hundreds of unique weapons and items you earn through mission rewards and
- Online Multiplayer – Play through the entire single player campaign
cooperatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime, or go it alone
as any of the four factions against online competition.
- Next Generation RTS Engine – Utilizing Relic's proprietary Essence
Engine 2.0 to deliver cinematic visuals, detailed graphics and special effects.
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 - Chaos Rising
Stand Against the Forces of Chaos
Your Blood Raven Space Marines
have saved the sector from the ravenous Tyranid hordes, but can they save
themselves in the conflict to come? In Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II: Chaos
Rising, the sequel to the acclaimed Dawn of War II RTS franchise, you return to
sub sector Aurelia where a long lost frozen ice planet has reappeared from the
Warp, bringing with it new secrets to uncover and foes to face.
Here you must take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against
the forces of the Black Legion. Purge the chaos filth and hold the chapter
together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood
Key Game Features
- New Single Player Missions – Continue your fight against the enemies
of the Emperor and use your Space Marine squads’ wargear, abilities, and
experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions.
- New Environment and Multiplayer Maps – New ice planet graphics set
increases visual diversity and adds 7 new multiplayer maps. Six-player
multiplayer support available online.
- Aspire to Glory – Build your existing squads up to level 30 and
unlock even more devastating abilities.
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic – New single player mechanic allows you to
equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squad and will guide the
story towards or away from the corrupting influence of Chaos.
- Five Multiplayer Factions – Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play
as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines or any of the other four factions in
multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners.
- New Units – New units for the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid
- 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as
either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
- OS: Windows Vista/XP (XP SP 2), Windows 7 supported.
- Processor: Pentium IV 3.2GHz, or any Dual-Core processor.
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP); 1.5GB RAM (Vista)
- 8.5GB free hard drive space.
- DVD Drive
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 6600GT or ATI X1600, 128MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c
DVD STYLE BOX
For faster shipping, please verify that your and Paypal shipping addresses match.