This item has been shown 550 times.
World War II Collection
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Prepare For Your Finest Hour
As Lt. Mike Powell, member of the famed 1st Ranger Battalion, you'll battle through over 20 levels based on historical military campaigns of World War II.Fire period weapons and command authentic war vehicles as you silence the gun batteries at Port Arzew, survive the Omaha Beach landing, and more.Set during the most trying years of the war, from 1942 to 1945, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault gives you a sense of the courage it took to survive the landings at Normandy, the assault at Arzew, a rendezvous with the French Resistance outside the village of St. Lo and the push through the heavily defended border of Germany itself to take the bridge at Remagen. You assume the role of Lt. Mike Powell, member of the famed 1st Ranger Battalion, who gets recruited by the OSS and battles through over 20 levels based on historical military campaigns of World War II.
- Over 20 levels that the player must accomplish specific objectives and goals in order to succeed and advance.
- Fully realized 3-D worlds utilizing the powerful Quake® III engine.
- Over 1000 unique character animations for unsurpassed level of realism.
- Multiple online options including team combat and traditional last man standing modes.
- Encounters with 22 different enemies including Wehrmacht Snipers, Kradschützen Motorcycle Troops, and Gestapo Officers.
- Access to over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons, including Thompson submachine guns, Mark II Frag Grenades, .50 al mounted machine guns, flame-throwers, and "sticky bombs".
- Four different stationary weapons that the player can use against the enemy.
- All new interactive vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the M3 Half Track.
- More than 18 enemy vehicles including the Tiger Mark I Heavy Tank, Stuka Dive Bombers, and V2 Rockets. Weather and time-of-day effects.
- Assault enemy units alone and as part of a crack military squad.
- Special 'disguise' mode that allows players to put on enemy uniforms to evade capture.
- Highly destructible interactive environments. Original orchestral score by Medal of Honor composer Michael Giacchino.
- Battle through more than 20 challenging levels Fully-realized 3-D worlds using the Quake III engine 21 historically-accurate World War II era weapons Encounter 22 different enemies Based on historical military campaigns of World War II
- Windows XP/ME/2000/98/95 (Windows NT not supported)
- 450 MHz Intel Pentium or 500 MHz AMD Athlon processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 8x CD/DVD-ROM drive
- 1.2 GB free hard disk space
- 16 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible video card with OpenGL support
- DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
The Fiercest Battlefield Ever Created
In Battlefield 1942, you will experience the heat of battle as you heroically storm the beaches of Normandy, drive a tank across the deserts of northern Africa, pilot a fighter plane during the Battle of Midway, command a battleship at Guadalcanal, or parachute and commandeer a jeep in operation Market Garden.It is the only first person, team-based action game that places you in the midst of a raging WWII battle with 35 "machines of war" for you to control. You’ll arm yourself with the sidearm of your choice and get behind the wheel of a variety of vehicles, ships and aircraft to fight the war on land, sea, and air during some of the most famous and pivotal battles of the Second World War.Battlefield 1942 features incredibly large and detailed maps that support up to 64 players simultaneously. The fighting in Battlefield 1942 takes place in all four theatres of the Second World War: Western Europe, Eastern Europe, The Pacific Islands, and North Africa. Using most robust 3D rendering engine available, the proprietary Refractor 2 engine, Battlefield 1942 recreates these theatres in stunning detail.In addition to the multiplayer experience, Battlefield 1942 offers intense single player action. Going against unscripted advanced artificial intelligence bots, you’ll never play the same game twice.Battlefield 1942 is online, multiplayer gaming at its finest.
Machines of War
Other games force you to choose from a machine gun, rifle, grenade, or pistol as you enter a combat zone. Battlefield 1942 also lets you get behind the wheel of 35 historically accurate WWII vehicles and fight a raging battle on land, sea or air! Pilot a heavy bomber over the drop zone or engage in a dogfight in a swift fighter. Fire the guns of a mighty battleship or prowl the sea-lanes in a silent submarine. Charge across the desert in a powerful tank or transport troops into the heat of battle in an armored APC. The outcome of the battle depends upon the choices you make.
Go online with up to 64 players to take part in a raging battle that requires teamwork and cooperation from each member in order to achieve victory.
Choose Your Side
Enter the war as a soldier in one of five different armies - US, German, British, Russian, or Japanese.
Specialized Character Kits
Enter the battle as one of five specialized character classes - assault, medic, scout, anti-tank, engineer - each with unique strengths and weaknesses.
Arm Yourself for Action!
Choose from 19 authentic WWII handheld weapons to take into battle, including 2 stationary machine guns.
A Global Conflict
Wage war across 16 huge, highly detailed maps from 4 WWII theaters - North Africa, South Asia Pacific, Western Europe and Eastern Europe.
3 multiplayer modes - Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Conquest -- as well as a robust single player experience.
- Pentium III
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
- 128MB RAM (minimum)
- 4X CD-ROM Drive
- Internet (TCP/IP) for Multiplayer Network Options
- 32MB supported Direct3D and Hardware Transform & Lighting capable video card
- DirectX 8.1 compatible driver
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- Requires 3D Accelerator
Secret Weapons Over Normandy
Join a secret squad of pilots dedicated to thwarting the most heinous plans of the Third Reich. Fly over twenty authentic aircraft across thirty daring missions in this new WWII action-flyer. Lawrence Holland, the legendary creator of Star Wars: X-Wing™, Star Wars: Tie Fighter® and Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe® returns with an exhilarating new game of action and intrigue. Can you be trusted with the most dangerous secrets of the war? Everyone's doing their part for the war effort. Yours just happens to be the most dangerous and highly classified.
- Immerse yourself in intense WWII flight action as you make your way through the ranks of an elite fighter squadron.
- Fly more than twenty realistic aircraft across a variety of combat theaters over World War II Europe and other territories as you make your way through the ranks of an elite fighter squadron.
- Engage in over thirty action-packed missions featuring air-to-air and air-to-ground battle scenarios.
- Exclusive mission editor allows you to create your own battle scenarios to share with fellow ace pilots.
- Windows XP/ME/98SE
- Pentium III 850 MHz or AMD Athlon 900 MHz
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- 8x CD/DVD-ROM drive
- 2.2 GB free hard disk space
- 32 MB PCI or AGP direct 3D compatible graphics card (64 MB AGP recommended)
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Packaging: New 3 game set in Retail Box
Check out our other items up for sale and save on shipping by combining items.
(click to viewitems)
Come Visit Our store
Great Deals onhundreds ofitems. Shipping Discounts on multiple items.
Visit my store:Great Deals Software